Spring Chick Challenge
It’s just what I need. A challenge (which runs from Jan 2nd-March 19th). I am a nerd and I loved homework when I was in school. I miss college! This challenge will be that “homework” that I need to stay on track! I’m pretty excited about it. Enter the SPRING CHICK CHALLENGE hosted by The Big Butt Theory.
Homework session #1- Share focus points
- Commit to a NSV (non scale victory) to be assessed at the start and the conclusion of the challenge.
- Commit to a set of nutrition parameters and track via MyFitnessPal or Sparkpeople or WW. Whatever tracking works for you. IF you are on maintenance and do not really track. What nutrition goals do your have?
- Commit to a set of exercise parameters. These can be as loose or as flexible as you feel work for your personality, schedule, etc.
- Commit to blogging at least twice weekly and 1 of those times must be you check in with a complete up date on your progress. All other blogs could include new insights, results of weekly challenges, or just letting others know how you are doing. Will do!!!
- Commit to support... both giving and receiving. Check others blogs and comment as you feel motivated to do. Not a problem!
Blog URL: www.rn4fitness.blogspot.com
Location: West Texas