As you know, I have been doing my “mega walks” 2-3 times a week with Little E. Well, he goes to Mothers Day Out on Thursdays so hubby and I broke out the bikes 2 weeks ago. Here we are out on our bikes for the first time in a LONG time! We used to mountain bike several times a week when we lived in Missouri. It felt SOOOOOO good to go riding! My legs were screaming but it was a good scream!
Last Thursday, I went out biking solo and was pretty sure I was going to die on 3 separate occasions. I biked to church to get my keys from the diaper bag that happened to be with Little E at Mothers Day Out. That was 4 miles. Then I decided to bike an additional 13 miles.
Death Trap #3- Picture above. Intense fog. I was sure someone was going to run over me as I was biking on the outer road of the interstate (I was NOT on the interstate lol).
- I biked a total of 38 miles this past week! And it felt awesome!
- 21 miles of that was on Race Day for Cowboy Days in Plainview Texas and we finished it in 2 hours!
- Still going strong on the 30/40/50 challenge!
- I walked a total of 5.24 miles with ankle weights, the dogs and Little E.
- I tracked on MFP and stayed very close to my calorie goal.
- Completely unrelated to fitness, but remember my Craft Blog I am working on? Well, I have designed it. Its up and just nearly ready to make its debut. If you are interested in crafting, I will be sharing my new facebook page and craft blog in the near future!
- I finally tried a new recipe and it turned out fabulous. Check out this tasty recipe for CrockPot Turkey Lasagna! YUM!
Leave a Reply