Do you have a story to share? Would you like to share it here at CMTS? Do you have some excellent healthy living tips? Recipes? Fitness or weight loss stories? I would love to feature you on the blog!
Send me an email if you are interested at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Guest Post Guidelines
1) Keep posts to 1000-1500 words. If it is anything over 1500 words, we may have to split your post into 2 separate guest posts.
2) Posts topics can cover any aspect of healthy-living/weight-loss/fitness/faith and I will not edit your content as I want the post to be true to your voice as a blogger. However, I do not allow profanity to be used on this blog.
3) Please check your post for spelling and proper grammar before submission. Be sure to break up paragraphs to make your post easier to read and more aesthetically pleasing. I reserve the right to edit your post for spelling and grammar. If I deem the content itself objectionable I will let you know.
4) Please submit your post in a Rich Text Format document and submit pictures as attachments. Please be sure to let me know where you would like pictures placed in your post.
5) Feel free to link to your own content within your post. Only 3-4 internal links will be accepted (you may also have one link to your site in your bio, see #6).
6) Please include a short (2-3 sentence) bio that you would like to have posted at the end of your post. Feel free to include a headshot.
7) Affiliate links are not allowed at this time.
8) On the day the post is published, please direct the readers of your blog, facebook fan page, twitter followers etc… where you will be posting that day. In turn, I will write a short blurb to add to the top of the post, directing my readers to your site.
9) Please do NOT re-publish your guest post on your own blog (or anywhere else). I am looking for completely original content that has not been published elsewhere on the web. Once you submit the article to me, it becomes the property of my blog. You may use excerpts on your blog or elsewhere but please do not re-publish the entire post on your blog.
10) On the day the post is published please try to participate in the comment section as much as possible. Responding to comments is a really important way to develop a relationship with readers and it encourages them to click over to your blog.
11) Please submit your guest post no later than three days before the publish date.