I love this picture. And I really love this man!
I cannot imagine life with him. He is my soul mate!
Today is his birthday and I am not with him because I am heading to Orlando.
But I want to take some time today to tell him (and you) my top 10 reasons that I just adore this guy. There are so many more, but I would be writing this blogpost forever 😉
So, to the love of my life, here are the top 10 reasons I adore you!
10. You are so laid back and chill, and you totally balance out my spazzy and easily stressed personality.
9. You are so funny. I love that you can make me laugh and that there is a special extra sorta goofiness that you save just for me 🙂
8. You are so smart. I mean seriously, the smartest person I know. You amaze me with your massive brainpower!
7. You are so passionate about teaching and I love that you want to make an impact on the world.
6. You support me in all my hopes and dreams. It’s so awesome to have such a supportive husband!
5. You make me feel complete. I know that’s corny and all, but it’s the truth!
4. You are handsome! And you just keep getting handsomer (<–is that a word?)
3. You are my best, best, best, best friend!
2. You are an amazing father. When I see you and Eli together, it makes my heart so happy!
1. And the best thing about you is that you are a man of God and such an awesome leader in our home. God really knew what he was doing when He made man the head of the wife! 1st Corinthians 11:3 “But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God.” I am so thankful that you are this man in my life.
I love you so much and I’m sorry I am not there with you for your birthday. Enjoy your birthday pie (the pie that you say doesn’t count for your birthday!) I’ll make you a cake when I get home!
Happy birthday Cory! You are the love of my life!!!!!!!!
There are no words that can describe how much you mean to me!