Spring Chick Challenge Week 1 Results and Week 2 goals
Last weeks Goals and Results
- Drink 64 oz of water per day and track on waterlogged –> And Fail. I know I got close each day (cuz I drink alot of water!), but I failed to track it each day on my iphone. Why is it so hard to track this? Ack!
- log at least 8 workouts this week (12 will be my normal weekly goal but considering I feel like death, I’ll shoot for 8!) These workouts will consist of non high impact workouts until I feel better 🙁 I felt so awful last week that I was only able to get 4 good workouts in. On the good side, each day I had done some kind of activity (50 crunches, 100 squats, 50 step ups on each leg etc), but I don’t really count that as a workout. A workout is a turbofire, a jog, Chalean Extreme, etc…So yes I have stayed active, just not meeting my own standards of what counts as a workout for my challenge. At first I was totally bummed about this, but I am determined to make it up. And I intend to do so over the next few weeks. The beginning of this week has been difficult as we have had out of town guests and are still out of town ourselves with my parents. I know…excuse excuses! I am doing a little something every day, so that has to count for something, right?
- Track my food in MyFitnessPal. Done! Yes!
- Drink shakeology 5 times this week. I drink it 2 times this week. This is so much easier to do when I am at home and not of out of town!
- Blog about at least 1 chapter of Body Clutter by end of this week This week, I promise. I really want to finish this book so I can start Made To Crave! (which I intend to blog about!)
- Blog my New Years Goals by end of this week. Done! And I am super excited about my goals!
Week 2 Goals
- Drink 64 oz of water each day
- Log at least 6 workouts this week and make a plan to add in extra workouts to make up for those missed in the past week and half.
- Track my food in MFP
- Drink Shakeology at least 3 times this week.
- Blog 1-2 chapters of Body Clutter
- Make a plan for the video blog about Body Image
- Introduce another challenge (a faith related challange) I am participating in
Stormy@Big Butt Theory says
I think all in all you are doing well. I like your goals and look forward to seeing how you do on them…
You are doing well I think 🙂 Good job!