Check it out! Snoopy is dancing once again!
First, I must apologize for being mostly absent for the past 2 weeks. I was visiting my family who lives 900 miles away and I wanted to squeeze in every last moment I could with them. I did work out while I was on vaca and if you remember, I didn’t weigh in at all while I was gone. I weighed in this morning though….and that’s why snoopy is dancing 😉
my pre-vacation weight on Sept 19 : 137 lbs
my weight on October 18 : 133.4 lbs!
Loss of 3.6 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ecstatic =)
But it gets better 🙂
Hubbys weight as of October 4 : 254 lbs
Hubbys weight as of October 18 : 250 lbs
loss of 4 lbs!!!
He has officially reached a 30 lb loss! And boy can you see a difference. He looks like a new man! I will post pictures later this week 🙂
Non scale victories
- I am 8.4 lbs from my goal weight of 125 lbs!!!! That means NEW WARDROBE in the near future. I am quickly running out of clothes that fit me. I am looking forward to a whole new wardrobe…that’s my prize. But I really don’t have a choice in that right?! 😉 A 125 lb girl can’t wear a 150 lb girls clothes no more!
- Drinking that shakeology….yum!
- I started my 5k training up again and this was my main go-to exercise while on vacation. I am officially able to run 1.5 miles WITHOUT stopping and I did it in 16 mins! And the best part is I didn’t feel like death afterwards. In fact, I walked 5 minutes and then ran another 1/2 mile without stopping!! There was a time that 30 seconds of running without stopping killed me. And now I’m nearly halfway to a 5k 😉
- I was unable to bike with my uncle. He had started a new job and I had to much going with my family so we are planning to do it on the next trip up there.
- I have fallen off the bandwagon for my own challenge: the plankathon. I’m gonna make it a goal to do it next month, a whole new challenge that WILL be completed. I have been doing different ab workouts. Instead of doing the plank 5 times a week, I think I will be doing it 3 times a week along with my other ab workouts.
- ummm….super epic fail…I didn’t blog at all last week. I was active on the fb page but didn’t post any blogs. So sorry about that. From here on out, I am going to make myself a goal of 2 blogposts a week: the weigh in blogpost and a body clutter chapter. And anything extra is just awesomeness 🙂 You will have to follow along on facebook for the rest of the fun 🙂
- When I should have been creating my “about me” page, I got to excited about my craft blog and made an ADORABLE halloween decoration that is proudly displayed on my piano right now…I will be writing my about me page for this new blog and then posting a fun tutorial for my ADORABLE halloween decor. Can’t wait to get it up!!! I will share it with yall 🙂
I am going to take it easy on the workouts this week because my whole family, including myself, is recovering from an awful virus that we were attacked with this weekend. All 3 of us were terribly sick this weekend. I even blacked out and konked my head on the bathroom floor while hugging the toilet 🙁 HEADACHE! I only puked once so I am not attributing much weight loss to this virus! But it was pretty bad! And now, Aunt Flo has decided to set up camp and I have become cramp-zilla. But there are still goals!
- Take 2 mega walks this week with Little E and the dogs.
- Drink shakeology for breakfast 4 times this week. (1 of 4 completed!)
- do ab work outs 4 times this week.
- Bike ride 10-20 miles on Thursday while Eli is at mothers day out
- Stay at or below calorie goal for the week and track on myfitnesspal
- finally get the craft blog debuted 😉
I am so happy Snoopy could dance again today 🙂 I hope that Snoopy gets to dance again next week too!