Last week was rough. At any given moment through out this past week, someone had the stomach bug in our household. The kind kind of stomach bug that had ya hugging the potty. It was bad. Thankfully the hugging-the-potty part was short lived, but for 2 days after, we still didn’t feel 100%. It was ugly around here last week. But thankfully, we all survived and can eat again.
Despite us all being sick last week, we still had a great Easter! Eli was really into hunting eggs this year, mainly because he knew there was goodies in the eggs. Lucky little guy got to do 3 egg hunts this past weekend! We had one at Mothers Day out, one at our church family fun day, and a family egg hunt yesterday at the park. E has more candy and more plastic eggs than he needs, that’s for sure!
I hope y’all had a very blessed Easter!
On to this week’s menu:
- Monday- honey chicken and shrimp egg rolls <–This was on last week’s menu but got
- Tuesday- Skinny baked burritos
- Wednesday- Slow cooker pork tenderloin sandwiches and french fries
- Thursday-Turkey/zucchini/carrot burgers with sweet potato fries
- Friday- Crockpot Enchiladas
What’s on your menu this week?