It’s been awhile since Snoopy has danced, but he is FINALLY dancing again! (And for those that have just recently started following me with the Spring Chick Challenge, Snoopy dances when there is a scale victory!)
Weight on 12/23/2011- 133.8 lbs
Todays weigh in: 131.2 lbs
Loss of 2.6 lbs!!!!!
I have FINALLY got away from 133/134 lbs. I have pretty much been stuck there for the past 2 1/2 months. Seeing as I haven’t been working out very consistently while on vaca, it totally has to be a result of tracking. I did work out! (see my workout log!), just not as consistently as I would like. But now that I am home, that should improve.
Week 2 Goals and Results
- Drink 64 oz of water each day- Still didn’t track this. Why is that so hard? I know I am drinking alot of water, so I gotta be getting close! I am really going to focus on this goal this week!
- Log at least 6 workouts this week and make a plan to add in extra workouts to make up for those missed in the past week and half. I logged 7!!! Although there was a 4 day stretch where I didn’t get any good workouts in 🙁 I made up for it though by doing extra work for a few days last week.
- Track my food in MFP YES! I am meeting this goal! I have logged into MFP for 15 days in a row! I really dont want to lose that streak I got going!
- Drink Shakeology at least 3 times this week. I only drink it once 🙁 But I am drinking it now!!!
- Blog 1-2 chapters of Body Clutter Still haven’t managed to get this one blogged. 🙁
- Make a plan for the video blog about Body Image Work in process!
- Introduce another challenge (a faith related challange) I am participating in DONE! Loving this challenge: Proverbs 31 Wife
MAJOR NSV—- I bought jeans back in November because I had ZERO, NADA, ZILCH jeans that fit me. And those jeans are now falling off my booty. Although, I have ZERO, NADA, ZILCH jeans that fit me again, it’s great to know that those lbs are still coming off!
Week 3 Goals
- Actually track 64 oz of daily h20
- Log at least 12 workouts, add in some extra to make up for lost workouts last week. Ultimate goal is 18 workouts. That’s a huge number! (Remember, a workout is a session of physical activity- A turbofire workout, a jog, a chalean extreme, zumba etc)
- Continue to track on myfitnesspal
- Drink Shakeology 5 times this week
- Blog 1-2 chapters of Body clutter … for real!
- Blog about the weekly Proverbs 31 Challenge
Announcement!! I am officially a SITS girl (Secret to Success is Support). I have joined the SITS online community and I have enrolled in thier online class “Probloggers 31 days to a better blog.” I would like to take the blog to the “next level,” although I am not sure what exactly that means yet! 😉 I would love to reach out to more readers, helping others to Live Healthy For HIM 🙂
What are your goals for the week?
Ry's Fat to Fit says
Great job! I've thought about getting the body clutter book from the library. I've heard it's great!
Stormy@Big Butt Theory says
Congrats on the loss. I am interested in the Probloggers 31 days thingy… let me know how it goes.
This is very inspiring. Great to join you in SITS challenge this month.
Fantastic result 🙂
Awesome job on the loss!!!