It’s been awhile since Snoopy has danced, but he is FINALLY dancing again! (And for those that have just recently started following me with the Spring Chick Challenge, Snoopy dances when there is a scale victory!)
Weight on 12/23/2011- 133.8 lbs
Todays weigh in: 131.2 lbs
Loss of 2.6 lbs!!!!!
I have FINALLY got away from 133/134 lbs. I have pretty much been stuck there for the past 2 1/2 months. Seeing as I haven’t been working out very consistently while on vaca, it totally has to be a result of tracking. I did work out! (see my workout log!), just not as consistently as I would like. But now that I am home, that should improve.
- Actually track 64 oz of daily h20
- Log at least 12 workouts, add in some extra to make up for lost workouts last week. Ultimate goal is 18 workouts. That’s a huge number! (Remember, a workout is a session of physical activity- A turbofire workout, a jog, a chalean extreme, zumba etc)
- Continue to track on myfitnesspal
- Drink Shakeology 5 times this week
- Blog 1-2 chapters of Body clutter … for real!
- Blog about the weekly Proverbs 31 Challenge