I missed posting my weigh-ins for the past 2 weeks because life has been a little bit crazy! I weighed in on Friday, my official weigh in day, but hadn’t been able to blog about it yet. And now I have alot to share with you!
I have been taking pictures along the way of my weight loss journey, in hopes of making a transformation video when I finally hit my goal weight. Unfortunately, I was still seeing in the mirror what I looked like 10 lbs ago. But when I put the 2 pictures side by side, I realized how far I have come. And I finally see what everyone else is seeing when they are telling me “oh you are looking so good!” “oh you have lost so much weight!” I would politely say thanks and tell them I have alot of work to do still (which is true), but now, I do see what everyone else is seeing and I just simply say “thanks!” now. Because although I do have alot of work to do, I have come so far and that is exciting in and of itself!
It’s crazy how much of a difference 10 lbs can make. I was in even more awe as I created my Progress Pictures! Thank you Lord for being with me on this journey and giving me the strength to take this journey!
- Track H20
- Log 18 workouts
- Track on MFP
- Drink shakeology 3-5 times.
- Continue “no devotion, no breakfast”
- Wrap up my final days of the SITS online blogging class
- Run at least once this week.
- Be sure to check out the Mock Garlic Mashed Potatoes I made.
- Check out these Valentine Goodies we made: Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Check out my first book review: Hinds Feet on High Places.