I missed posting my weigh-ins for the past 2 weeks because life has been a little bit crazy! I weighed in on Friday, my official weigh in day, but hadn’t been able to blog about it yet. And now I have alot to share with you!
I have been taking pictures along the way of my weight loss journey, in hopes of making a transformation video when I finally hit my goal weight. Unfortunately, I was still seeing in the mirror what I looked like 10 lbs ago. But when I put the 2 pictures side by side, I realized how far I have come. And I finally see what everyone else is seeing when they are telling me “oh you are looking so good!” “oh you have lost so much weight!” I would politely say thanks and tell them I have alot of work to do still (which is true), but now, I do see what everyone else is seeing and I just simply say “thanks!” now. Because although I do have alot of work to do, I have come so far and that is exciting in and of itself!
It’s crazy how much of a difference 10 lbs can make. I was in even more awe as I created my Progress Pictures! Thank you Lord for being with me on this journey and giving me the strength to take this journey!
- Track H20- I am drinking alot but not tracking. I really need to work on this!
- Log 18 workouts- I added up all my workouts and I am 63 workouts in of my 122 to log by March 19th. I am a little over halfway there! I LOVE that this is the challenge I chose for myself because it is really keeping me accountable!
- Track on Myfitnesspal- I’ve done alot of tracking in my head lately, instead of writing it down. And that’s not good. I still managed to lose so I was making good decisions, but I need to write it down.
- Drink shakeology 5 times this week- Only twice this week :/
- Create a “Then to Now” progress photo collage for both husband and I.- DONE for me. Working on making one for the hubby!
- Continue to do my “no devotion, no breakfast” deal. I am on week 3 of no devotion-no breakfast. I am loving spending quiet time with the Lord each morning, even if its not that quiet as Little E plays (and anyone that has had a 1 year old knows they have a passion for making noise)
- Track H20
- Log 18 workouts
- Track on MFP
- Drink shakeology 3-5 times.
- Continue “no devotion, no breakfast”
- Wrap up my final days of the SITS online blogging class
- Run at least once this week.
- Be sure to check out the Mock Garlic Mashed Potatoes I made.
- Check out these Valentine Goodies we made: Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Check out my first book review: Hinds Feet on High Places.
Love it! Thank you so much for posting the pictures, I am so glad you are starting to see the change! Taking pictures is a great way to prove to yourself how your hard work is paying off.