103 temp. Well, baby comes before blogging! 😉 Last Sunday, we had a massive dust storm and I attributed his runny nose and coughing to allergies to that nasty 65 mph winds. But on Wednesday, he started running a low grade fever. By Thursday, 100-102 temps. Motrin and tylenol around the clock. As a nurse, I listened to his lungs a couple times a day to be sure whatever funk he had wasn’t moving into those precious little lungs. Lungs were clear. Still eating/peeing/pooping just fine and although not acting himself, still a generally happy camper. I had held off taking him to the doctor because they can’t give him anything for a virus and I am positive that’s what he had because I ended up with it too. But on Friday, when he wouldn’t eat, and he had 103 temp, off to the doc we went. Doesn’t he look so sad at the doc office? Poor guy 🙁 Flu swab came back negative. So we have a yucky virus.
It is now Sunday and he is doing much better today. He has been fever free for nearly 24 hours. We got antibiotics to treat a very slightly red ear (to prevent an ear infection) but as far as what was causing the high temp, it is going to have to just work itself out of his system. I knew that’s what they would say at the doc, but with a temp that high, I just had to take him for peace of mind that nothing else was going on.
- Track 64 oz H20- Success for 4 days of the week.
- Log at least 18 workouts again: I only logged 8, but I am only 15 workouts behind schedule.
- Continue to track on myfitnesspal. I tend to not do this on the weekends. I don’t really eat bad on the weekends. I just don’t track. Need to fix this.
- Drink Shakeology 5 times this week. 4 shakes!
- Blog 1 chapter of Body Clutter- Blogged 2. Finally! Go Me!
- Blog about Proverbs 31 SUCCESS!
- Introduce New Series! (I bet you can’t wait, right?) 🙂 Beauty by the Book. I LOOOOOVE this bible study. It may perhaps be the best bible study I have done in a while, but I think that’s because the topic just hits home for me.
- Track H20
- Log 18 workouts
- Track on Myfitnesspal
- Drink shakeology 5 times this week
- Blog 2-4 chapters of Body Clutter on Monday
- Blog Beauty by the Book on Wednesday
- Blog Proverbs 31 on Thursday
- Blog Weigh in on Friday
- Create a “Then to Now” progress photo collage for both husband and I.
- Continue to do my “no devotion, no breakfast” deal. I really enjoyed having quiet time each morning. It made me ready to take on the day!
Poor little guy! Glad to hear things are going better for him. He's so adorable. Your goals are great and your success is so awesome too see! Glad you and your man are having fun doing things together. Best wishes in this week xx
Aww poor baby! HE is so cute, I just want to pinch those cute little baby cheeks!!! And WOW! AWESOME WEIGH IN GIRL!
Love your goals for next week! I can't wait to see the picture collage 😀